Marketing Communication Executive
- Assist in development, edit and continuous improvement of marketing collaterals and publications.
- Assist in drafting and editing communications and marketing materials including firm profile, lawyers’ profiles, website, video, press releases, newsletters, e-mail blasts etc.
- Manage and update social media platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin.
- Assist in planning and supporting Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and activities to build positive corporate image of the firm.
- Assist in planning and organizing firm’s events/activities, seminars and conferences, breakfast talks, etc
- To generate editorial coverage with local media and manage contacts/relationship with them, to coordinate media release and PR pitches.
- To establish, manage and maintain good relationship with media for all media related matters such as interviews, media engagement, and press release.
- To prepare and assist in registration and renewal of empanelment of panel banks.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as may be required by management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Advertising, Media, Journalism, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 2 years work experience in the relevant field preferred.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Meticulous, multi-tasker and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to produce creative ideas and designs for marketing materials including writing short newsworthy articles
For more information about opportunities at Tay & Partners, please contact: